Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Independent Component 1 Plan Approval (Revision)

(1) Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.
For my first independent component I plan on completing the course work available online for an Introduction to Biology class from MIT.
(2) Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.
The course work that I have chosen to complete has lectures/course notes/assignments/tests enough material to study that will more than suffice for the 30 hours.
(3) How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   
Taking a Biology class I feel correlates to my over all senior project of anesthesiology because in order to get any further in the schooling aspect you must have a complete and thorough understanding of the basics and this Biology course covers principles of biochemistry, genetics, molecular biology, and cell biology a lot of the basics.

1 comment: