Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Presentation Reflection



Blog 4: Interview 1 & Presentation 1





- 01. In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.

My 1st interview affected my presentation in the way that it allowed me to explore the many different resources for information. At 1 point in the interview we talked about speaking with the manufacturers of vehicles to see where everything comes from and why the make certain models the way they do. Id day that’s the biggest impact my 1st interview had on my 5-minute presentation.   

- 02. What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?

I think that the 1 thing that stood out in my presentation was the fact that I had very clear visuals I did not bombard the class with boats loads of information on a poster board I chose the more important notes and made them know, in a very simple manner.

- 03. What was the most challenging to do and why?

The most challenging part I think was really saying everything I needed/wanted to say I was so worried about the time limit and not passing it that I sped through everything and my nerves go to me. I didn’t say some of the points I wanted to cover as well as really get into the lesson and make sure everyone understood thoroughly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment