Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blog #1: Senior Project Topic


Q: What is your topic?
A: My senior project is on Automotive Mechanics with a main focus in the area of off roading.

Q; Why?
A: I chose to do automotive mechanics because I have personally been off roading since I was about 8 years old and it is something that my family and I do every Sunday and I happen to enjoy a great deal. My father builds all of our trucks and since I was young I would always watch him work on the trucks we broke, abusing them in the mud. I forever wondered how it all worked and now that I’m old enough to understand it I would like to get the chance to help my dad and learn how to work on the trucks to.

Q: What do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?
A: At the end of the year I hope to be able to take the trucks out on my own and if there is a problem while I’m out in the mud be able to fix it myself without having my dad there with me. When your out off roading and you break down you have to get towed home because where we go, you are in dam and there is no professional to help you all you have is your knowledge and the tools you bring with you to fix whatever might break. I want to be capable of fixing anything that happens to my truck while I’m out.

No comments:

Post a Comment