Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Independent Component 2 Plan Approval


1.     Write a description of what you plan on doing for your independent study component.

For my second independent component I plan on doing more service learning hours at San Dimas Community Hospital.

2.     Describe in detail how you think your plan will meet the 30 hours work requirement.

By simply taking more time out of my week to dedicate to going to the hospital I do not see a problem in meeting the additional 30 hours.

3.     How does your independent study component relate to your EQ?   

This independent component study would help with my essential question being that it does have to do with medicine and working in a hospital environment. What better way to gain that type of insight and experience if not volunteering at a hospital and obtaining that kind of firsthand experience with medical professionals and patient environment? Which I why I decided this time around for my independent component 2 I would try do something more hands on as opposed to taking a class at which would surely give me the knowledge but not so much the experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment