Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blog #8: What I've Learned So Far



1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
- I have leaned intricate details to the inner working of things that belong in a vehicle or on a motor. For example I have learned how to pull a transmission out, with experience as well as rotate tires change brakes check oil a lot of the basic but still valuable information. I’ve also learned how to sand and strip a body of paint to prepare it for a new paint job.
2) Post evidence of this accomplishment.  It can be in the form of a picture, video, document, etc..

This is a hood that I worked on that was completely sanded down from rust and put back onto a truck to be ready for painting.
3) What research helped you to do this and how?*
- Currently my most important source would be my service learning, Antonio Sainz. He has not only explained to my why it is curtain things function the way the do but as well as showed me and taken me through the process in our service learning time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment